Address: 1000 N Main Main, Newcastle, OK 73065
Interested in learning more?
Credit Reports pulled from three major reporting bureaus tell lenders:
How well you pay your bills
How much you currently pay on your credit bills
How many charge-offs, collections, judgments / liens, bankruptcies and foreclosures you have
Tips for Improving My Credit
1. Have at least 12 months of "on time" payments
2. Keep your credit card balances no more than 30% of their limit
3. Pay off collections and ask collectors to remove the collection report
4. If you have no credit, open a credit card from your bank and charge a tank of gas every month and pay it off. Builds positive credit.
5. You will need two years after a bankruptcy and three years after a foreclosure before you can get a loan.
6. After you qualify, don't make any large purchases until after you close